Interested in joining the Maranatha team? Check this page for available job opportunities, or contact us to find out more!
housekeeping positions available
What we are looking for:
We are seeking team members who support our commitment to provide exceptional guest service. Since being founded in 1936, Maranatha has provided spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions. 2 position types available:
1. Saturday’s only 9-4
2. Saturday’s and other days as needed
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to:)
- Cleaning of rooms and cottages, swiftly and efficiently, to include:
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 20lbs, and lifting/moving furniture.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
- Able to stand in excess of 2 hours without sitting – preferred.
For More Information:
Contact Jenni Behm, Housekeeping Supervisor
231-798-2161 Extension: 1161
Summer Employment Opportunities
Maranatha is seeking applicants that want to work in a Christ-filled environment for the summer season. Summer staff in any area will effectively carry out Maranatha’s mission to provide spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions.
2018 Summer application – please print and fill out the following:
- 2018 Staff Application
- Verified First Disclosure and Authorization Form
- *Under 18 only* – Background Check Minor Release Form
You can also call 231-798-2161 to request a Summer 2018 application, or stop in at the front desk in the Main Lodge to pick up your application.
Applications may be submitted via mail or scan in and email.
Maranatha Bible and Missionary Conference
Attn: Ann Ledsworth
4759 Lake Harbor Rd.
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Scan and email to:
Summer Staff Questions
Contact Ann Ledsworth at 231-798-2161, Ext. 1160 or by Email.