Interested in joining the Maranatha team? Check this page for available job opportunities, or contact us to find out more!
Maranatha is seeking applicants that want to work in a Christ-filled environment for the summer season. Summer staff in any area will effectively carry out Maranatha’s mission to provide spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions.
2019 Summer application – please download the application to your computer, complete the form and save before printing or attaching to an email.
- 2019 Staff Application
- Verified First Disclosure and Authorization Form
- *Under 18 only* – Background Check Minor Release Form
You can also call 231-798-2161 to request a Summer 2019 application, or stop in at the front desk in the Main Lodge to pick up your application.
Applications may be submitted via mail or scan in and email.
Maranatha Bible and Missionary Conference
Attn: Ann Ledsworth
4759 Lake Harbor Rd.
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Scan and email to:
Summer Staff Questions
Contact Ann Ledsworth at 231-798-2161, Ext. 1160 or by Email.
YeAr Round Employment
The Maranatha Board of Directors has begun a search of our next Executive Director as our current Executive Director has expressed his desire to retire. The new Executive Director will lead Maranatha with an emphasis on the ministry (programming, speakers, missionary groups and platform presence,) and building relationships to expand our retreat season. As the main ambassador for the ministry, the Executive Director is the face of Maranatha to its guests, staff and surrounding community and must be a true visionary leader. The Executive Director ensures that the mission and ministry of Maranatha is the primary priority motivating all aspects of the operations.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work in a complex and multi-faceted non-profit operation that provides a wonderful spiritual retreat experience and believe you meet the requirements as set forth in the attached job description, please forward your resume to KarenMelby614@gmail.com. Please contact Karen Melby at 248-505-1616 regarding any questions about the Executive Director Job.
housekeeping positions available
What we are looking for:
We are seeking team members who support our commitment to provide exceptional guest service. Since being founded in 1936, Maranatha has provided spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions. flexible part time positions available.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to:)
- Cleaning of rooms and cottages, swiftly and efficiently, to include:
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 20lbs, and lifting/moving furniture.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
- Able to stand in excess of 2 hours without sitting – preferred.
For More Information:
Contact Jenni Behm, Housekeeping Supervisor
231-798-2161 Extension: 1156