Interested in joining the Maranatha team? Check this page for available job opportunities, or contact us to find out more!
KEY RESULTS AREA
Responsible for performing a wide variety of housekeeping duties for the facilities and grounds, following proper housekeeping procedures and techniques. Adheres to very high standards for overall cleanliness and appearance of facility.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Duties include cleaning and servicing lodging and other facilities on the campus.
RELATIONSHIPS & STATUS
- Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Wage: Part time hourly
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and work successfully with teammates independent of intensive supervision
- Thorough working knowledge of the equipment, materials and methods used in cleaning and custodial work.
- Maintains positive work ethic and attitude, and conveys a pleasant outlook and disposition toward all guests and staff.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION
- The ability to perform work outdoors and/or indoors in a conference center environment.
- The ability to sit, walk and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able, willing and available as needed to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Agreement with Maranatha’s Statement of Faith and enthusiastic support for Maranatha’s Mission, Vision, and Purposes.
- The ability to work independently without direct supervision and to function effectively as a supportive team member.
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
MINIMUM EXPECTED STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Demonstrates a high level of Christian integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates character, competence and chemistry with Maranatha’s staff and guests.
Maranatha is seeking applicants that want to work in a Christ-filled environment for the summer and retreat season. Staff in any area will effectively carry out Maranatha’s mission to provide spiritual renewal in a recreational setting emphasizing Bible teaching and worldwide missions.
Application – please download the application to your computer, complete the form and save before printing or attaching to an email.
- Staff application
- Verified First Disclosure and Authorization Form
- *Under 18 only* – Background Check Minor Release Form
You can also call 231-798-2161 to request a application, or stop in at the front desk in the Main Lodge to pick up your application.
Applications may be submitted via mail or scan in and email.
Maranatha Bible and Missionary Conference
Attn: Ann Ledsworth
4759 Lake Harbor Rd.
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Scan and email to:
Summer Staff Questions
Contact Ann Ledsworth at 231-798-2161, Ext. 1160 or by Email.